The default PHP version on our servers is PHP 5.4 (native).
To switch to a different PHP version, simply follow these steps:
- Log into cPanel of the account that you want to change the PHP version for.
- If you are using the “x3” theme, scroll to the “Software / Services” section. If you are using the “paper_lantern” theme, scroll to the “Software” section.
- Click on “Select PHP Version”.
- You will be brought to a page that shows something like the following:
- From the dropdown menu, select from PHP versions 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 and 5.4 (native), then click “Set as current”. Please note that PHP version 4.4 and 5.1 have both been disabled for security reasons.